Online Face-to-Face Video Counseling has become a popular form of counseling. It takes place electronically through HIPAA compliant, secure video-conferencing software scheduled at your convenience.
What are the Advantages of Online Counseling?
Face-to-Face Video Counseling is an attractive alternative to on-site counseling because…
- It is an affordable means of obtaining counseling services
- It allows more flexibility with dates and times of appointments
- Clients can engage in counseling in the comfort of their home
How does Online Counseling Work?
- Clients call NCI to schedule appointments with one of our Online Counseling credentialed counselors.
- NCI emails necessary Online Counseling Forms to the client, which includes:
- Personal Data Inventory
- Informed Consent Form
- Online Counseling Fee agreement
- On-File Credit Card Form (if applicable)
- Completed forms are faxed or mailed to NCI. All forms must be completed and received by NCI before the first session.
- Payment is made prior to each session, using one of three options:
- Payments may be submitted through Paypal
- Check or Money Order payable to NCI (Personal checks must clear our bank before the first session)
- Credit or Debit card by telephone
- At the end of each session, the next Online Counseling session will be scheduled. Like all effective counseling, it is a process that usually requires several sessions, but one-time consultations are also an option.